Ideal for first-home buyers and investors alike, this exceptional property is perfect if you’re looking to buy into the Toowoomba market. Offering a superb low-maintenance lifestyle, situated on a 496m2 block, this tidy, three bedroom Newtown home is sure to impress! Upon entering from the front, wrap-around verandah, you walk directly into the spacious living area, continuing through to the combined dining and modern and well functional kitchen, offering plenty of storage. Flowing throughout the home is the stunning original timber floorboards that also flow into all three bedrooms. There is a double carport which has allowed an extra utility room in the home with the garage being converted.
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Beautiful timber floorboards throughout
- Separate lounge
- An extra large utility room that has been converted from the double garage- perfect for a second living
- Combined kitchen and dining
- Low maintenance polished timber flooring throughout
- Well-appointed updated kitchen, complimented with electric cooking facilities and copious amounts of cupboard space
- Tidy bathroom with a separate shower, bath & toilet
- Boasting an internal laundry with direct access to the backyard
- Good sized fully fenced yard
- Double carport
All of this and so much more! What a fantastic property, go ahead and spoil yourself, this one is definitely worth it. Located in a street, within a few minutes’ walk of local schools and parks, this is the one you have been waiting for! This charming home is out to impress, don’t blink or it will be gone! We look forward to seeing you at the open home or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this great home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|