This is your chance to secure a prime piece of Real Estate in a quiet spot. This brick, family home on a spacious block in an ideal location. Boasting a generous layout that is as comfortable as it is functional.
Currently tenanted until Feb 2022 paying $390 per week.
Upon entering the home there is a good-size lounge room that is combined with the modern kitchen and flowing through to the family room. This well-maintained home is a must to inspect. With four bedrooms with the main boasting a walk-in-robe and ensuite and two other bedrooms having built-ins. A modern and generously sized kitchen with loads of bench space and storage off the family room that comes with a fire place. Drive through access to the double bay shed out the back which is all fully fenced giving added security as well as a covered carport.
- Brick, family home in the popular Kearneys Spring
- Set on a generous 676sqm block
- Separate formal living as well as combined family and dining area perfect for the growing family
- Four good size bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Master bedroom boasts an ensuite and walk-in-robe
- A well-maintained bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Modern kitchen with granite tops, glass splash-back, & stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Office nook
- Internal separate laundry
- A fully fenced yard complete with an undercover entertaining area
- A powered double lock up garage at the back of the property with side access
- Tandem carport
- 4 rainwater tanks and a separate garden shed
- Currently tenanted until Feb 2022 paying $390per week.
Absolute convenience is guaranteed with schools, shops and the University all only moments away plus or enjoy a nice stroll to parklands just one street away. We look forward to seeing you at the open home, or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||210|
|Median Rental Price||$398 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|