Walking distance to St Andrew’s hospital with public transport at your doorstep. This home provides a convenient location and would make a perfect family home or investment with a rental appraisal of $320 – $330 per week.
This cosy 3 bedroom character home is great entry level buying. Featuring 3 built-in bedrooms, large main bathroom & two spacious Northern living areas with ceiling fans & reverse cycle air conditioning – perfect for all seasons of the year.
Only a short stroll to local shops, parks, and both primary & secondary schools.
Features at a glance.
- 3 built in bedrooms
- Polished floors throughout
- Renovated bathroom and kitchen
- Double lock up garage with remote doors & internal access
- 2 Street access + rear access to yard
- Security screens throughout
- Garden Sheds
- Rainwater tank
- Fully fenced yard with easy care gardens
- Solar hot water system
- Wheel chair friendly access
Add this to your list of properties to inspect – Call today to arrange a viewing
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$298 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$240 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|