Want to escape the maddening crowds to a family home that gives the feel of a rural-like lifestyle? 31 Shelby Street is a 504m2 block that overlooks established unused land including a dam, the best part is, the home is situated in the sought-after suburb of Glenvale so that adds to the convenience of low km’s while leading a busy life. Come home to the tiled and covered outdoor entertaining area, relax and enjoy the views that don’t often come with inner suburb living.
The home was built lovingly by the owner just three years ago with abundant charm and warmth, the home’s modern features include a stunning picture window off the dining area, large modern porcelain tiles in the wet areas, light and bright timber-look vinyl throughout the home, open-plan living with air conditioning located off the three year old kitchen including top of the range appliances. Four generous sized bedrooms with air conditioning and a walk-in-robe in the main, two bathrooms with a double rain shower head in the ensuite, and a separate laundry as well with easy access directly outside to the clothesline. Feel safe and secure with crim safe installed throughout. Beautiful established low maintenance gardens and a fully fenced backyard with access to the rear including a garden shed and water tank. This home is sure to tick all the boxes, just come and have a look for yourself and you will feel right at home.
- Unique design making for spacious living
- Four bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in-robe to the main
- Air-Conditioned master bedroom with ensuite
- Air-Conditioned open plan living
- Modern three year old kitchen with all the updates of a brand new home including dishwasher
- A picturesque dining area with a larger than normal picture window
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and large pocelain tiles
- Separate laundry with access to the backyard
- Covered and tiled entertaining area overlooking the peaceful view over the neighbouring dam
- Two car remote garage with internal access
- Landscaped and fully fenced yard with access to the rear
If you’re in the market to buy, congratulations, your timing is perfect. We are indeed privileged to offer you this unique opportunity to own one of Glenvale’s finest properties. Situated just minutes away from schools, shops and only 12 minutes to Toowoomba’s CBD. We look forward to seeing you at the open home, or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?