Spread out and enjoy so much outdoor space from this hidden gem complete with a fully fenced yard on a generous 920sqm block and peaceful outdoor entertaining. Light and bright, this stylish modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home includes open plan living and a seperate formal lounge, with a functional kitchen with dishwasher and Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel gas cooktop, loads of cupboard space and views out the back window of the Westbrook hills. All bedrooms come with ceiling fans as well as the formal lounge, and the master consists of its own reverse cycle air conditioner, ensuite and walk in robe.
Tucked away in a prime Westbrook location, enjoy rural-like living in a wonderful community suburb boasting its own convenience store, doctors and daycare centre with only a 4 minute drive to Drayton Shopping Centre, but, despite its ideal location, it’s the home itself that truly makes it the perfect fit for any family! For the investors- with a potential rental return of $400 – $420 per week, investing in this home is the way to go.
The Property Features:
- Modern, stylish living
- Formal lounge and seperate living room
- Open plan kitchen with dishwaser and gas cooking
- 4 bedrooms all with built in and ceiling fans, the master boasting a walk in robe
- Main bathroom with seperate shower and ensuite off the main bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area as well as in the master bedroom
- Large seperate laundry
- Covered outdoor entertaining patio with stunning views
- 920sqm block with a fully fenced backyard
- Remote double lock up garage
- Just 10 minutes to Toowoomba’s CBD
- Potential rental return $400 – $420 per week
We look forward to seeing you at the open home, or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?