This impeccably presented Kearneys Spring home is sure to impress! Located within a ten minute’ walk of preferred local schools and with beautiful local parklands & sporting fields nearby, this is the one you have been waiting for! This charming home is out to impress, don’t blink or it will be gone!
• Four good sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans, the master complete with an ensuite, walk-in robe & reverse cycle air conditioner
• Separate carpeted lounge
• Well-appointed, large kitchen, complimented with stainless steel appliances inclusive of electric cooking facilities & dishwasher
• Huge, tiled open plan kitchen & dining with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Tidy bathroom sporting a separate shower, bath & toilet
• Internal laundry
• Full security screening throughout for peace of mind
• 10KW Solar Panels to assist in saving on rising electricity costs $$$$
• Boasting a remote double lock-up garage with internal access
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Good sized, fully fenced yard for your enjoyment
All of this and so much more! What a fantastic property, go ahead and spoil yourself, this one is definitely worth it!
Special Condition – Solar Panels – Property owner has the electricity account in their name. They pay the bill, receive the rebate, and ask the tenant to reimburse them the full amount.
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – A LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE EMAILED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|