- Please Contact Agent for Private Inspection -
With features like high ceilings, VJ’s, leadlight windows, polished timber floors & a brick open fireplace, this well presented colonial cottage will captivate with its yesteryear charm. And talk about the location – it’s only a stone’s throw from Grand Central Shopping Centre, the beautiful Laurel Bank Park & within a short walking distance to all of the services, shopping & entertainment that the Toowoomba CBD has to offer. This cute cottage is presented in great condition and is ready to move into, however, provides endless possibilities to extend or renovate. The home is situated on a fully fenced 660m2 block with side access, has plenty of room for sheds and is flanked on either side by other quality homes from the same era. The current owner has bought elsewhere and this is the first time this delightful residence has been offered for sale in over 20 years, so make sure you get in quick as properties like this are rare & in a limited supply.
• 2-way bathroom with claw foot bath
• Natural gas to the home
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large quality kitchen.
• North facing covered front veranda
• Side access & off street parking
• Large renovated laundry with lots of storage
• Walking distance to St Mary’s College