Be pleasantly surprised by this neat and tidy brick home perfectly located in a family friendly area close to 3 schools, and 200m from a large shopping precinct with all the essential shops you need including Supermarkets, Doctors, chemists, and the Wilsonton Hotel if you enjoy a nice meal, also St Andrews Hospital is just 4 minutes away.
Situated on a corner block and next to an oval, be surprised at how secluded you might feel. The updated stylish kitchen offers updated appliances, ample cupboard and bench space. This air-conditioned home has a huge living area off the kitchen with separate dining and a huge separate sunroom to sit in and enjoy watching the world go by. Boasting 3 good sized bedrooms 2 with built-ins, a well functioning bathroom with separate bath & shower. Feel secure with the yard being fully fenced with an electric gate and remote control double lock up garage with internal access makes for great convenience.
- An inviting front sunroom looking over the manicured gardens
- A large living area off the kitchen with a separate dining area
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
- 3 generous bedrooms 2 with built ins and the main with a reverse cycle air conditioner
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate large laundry with more storage
- Security screens throughout
- Fully fenced private yard with electric gate and double lock up garage and internal access.
- Large undercover patio ideal for entertaining
Come for a look and you will quickly realize how quiet the home really is. With the location so convenient to everything you would need you can definitely save on fuel, but when you do drive, easily enter and exit your driveway via Beryl Street. This property is perfect for the downsizer, first-home buyer and investor. We look forward to seeing you at the open home, or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|