Looking for a home with a separate studio for your home business, retreat for older family members or airBNB for a little extra income, then this renovated Chamfer with many extras is the perfect property for you.
Situated on an easy-care block in a quiet street close to Centenary Heights High & Martin Luther Primary schools, Southtown shopping and Park, this property has many extra features – 9 foot ceilings , polished floors, French doors, a gorgeous kitchen, great storage room and office. See the list below then call asap so you don’t miss this rare opportunity.
• North facing Granny flat with combined Kitchenette & Living + separate Shower and Toilet
• Stylish White Kitchen with Stone Bench-tops, Gas Cooking, Dishwasher, Pyrolytic self clean oven, Large Pantry
• Spacious Dining and Living rooms with polished Timber Floors & air con
• 3 Large Bedrooms all with robes, Main bedroom is very roomy & has air-con, Fans in two bedrooms
• North facing Large Office with views to Picnic Point
• Huge walk-in storeroom.
• Large family bathroom with separate Shower and Bath. Separate Toilet.
• 120 degree peripheral views to range from covered outdoor back balcony.
• Large Single Garage with remote auto door, large workshop space & bench
• Modern Laundry with white cupboards and timber look top.
• Fully fenced Private yard• 594 m2• Gas Hot Water• NBN •
• Catchment for Rangeville State School and Centenary Heights State High School.
Perfect addition to your investment portfolio, first / last home or anywhere in between.
Rare opportunity, Renovated 3 bedroom home with granny flat in fabulous location. Be the first to fly into Flinders street.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||158|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|