This brick & tile townhouse in a quiet complex of eight features a generous formal lounge room with floating timber floors downstairs. The modern kitchen also on the ground level offers a dishwasher, electric oven, cook top, 2 bowl sink, breakfast bar & pantry. The separate dining is adjacent as well as the laundry & third toilet housed on the downstairs level.
Upstairs there are three generous built-in bedrooms with the main offering a large en-suite & private eastern balcony. The large family bathroom has a shower, bath & toilet. Other benefits include security screens to windows & doors, internal access from the remote control garage plus a private, grassed courtyard.
- Three good sized bedrooms all on the upper level
- The main bedroom boasts ensuite and private balcony
- Separate main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Three toilets in total with the third on the lower level for convenience
- Open plan living
- Generous sized kitchen with loads of storage space and dishwasher
- Private and grassed courtyard
- Remote control single lock up garage with internal access
- Currently rented until 1st February 2022 at $320 per week
This spacious townhouse is rented until 1st February 2022 at $320 per week with he body corporate fees $556.33 per quarter. Located only a 5 minute walk away from Westridge Shopping Centre and 3.6km’s from Toowoomba’s CBD. Don’t miss this great investment opportunity, contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful townhouse.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|