One of the finest modern colonial style homes we have ever listed, proportions of the home with wide verandahs , 30 degree roof pitch , classic red brick with white mortar, this truly looks the part. Built in 1995 , this home has had a full re-fit with new kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry, all done to an exceptional level with stone counter bench tops, high-end Joinery, Quality appliances and fittings. Add the many extra features such as nine foot ceilings, gorgeous polished hardwood floor, french doors, 3 large living spaces ie. large formal lounge, spacious family living dining kitchen with wood fireplace plus huge rumpus room that can be closed off from the main living area. The Main Bedroom is King Size with walk-in robe and ensuite & located away from the three children’s bedrooms.
Outside sitting under the twinkling lights in the stunning paved outdoor area , watching the setting sun & range views is a great spot to relax or entertain your friends. Feeling hot, take a dip in the 10 metre salt water pool in-ground pool, kids will be entertained for hours. Outside extras include large double garage plus workshop space, town and tank water, this home has something for everyone, from the cubby house and jungle gym for the children, to the exquisite kitchen for the Chef in the family. Quality and Convenience make this the perfect home. Only minutes to either Withcott township or Toowoomba cafes, shopping, schools, hospitals & or work. Start Living the dream today. Call now. Bruce or Cheryl 0431 760 667
• 4149 m2 Block
• 5 mins to heart of Toowoomba City
• Wrap a round verandahs,
• High pitch roof line
• 9 foot high ceilings
• Spotted gum hardwood floor
• Professionally painted inside & out
• Ducted evaporative cooling, plus Separate Air con units for each bedroom & media room.
• New Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite, Laundry – all quality joinery, appliances & fittings
• Huge Rumpus / Media Room
• Formal Lounge with french doors leading to Northern verandah
• Gorgeous family room with french doors to entertaining area with views up the Toowoomba Escarpment.
• Kitchen has solid stone bench top with lots of soft close drawers.
• Bonus cupboard with power switch in Kitchen for electric wand vacuum
• stunning views across the valley out Kitchen window
• 10 mt in-ground salt water pool with cover and night lights
• Large Auto Double Garage for the workshop space at the back
• Large garden shed Play equipment for Children
• Terraced land with Fire-pit and Bee hive
• fully fenced yard on three sides
• 2 mins to Withcott township. (School, Shopping, Medical, Local Pub, Bakery, Cafes, Bus terminal, Service Stations, etc)
• Current Owners have enjoyed this home & surrounds since 1999.
We’re contact conscious and ready for your private inspection or video tour. With the lowest interest rates available, there has never been a better time to buy.
Call me now. Cheryl 0431760667
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|