Beautifully configured with family in mind, this spacious family home creates maximum impact, substantial outdoor spaces, and an imposing street presence. Set on an 1553m2 block, the secure rear yard is low maintenance and creates a great environment for young children and pets, and not to mention how good is the big shed down the back with side access.
The entrance of the home has 9ft ceilings creating a stunning welcoming, which leads to the formal carpeted lounge room. The central kitchen will impress with electric cooking, ample cupboards, tiled splashback, dishwasher, plenty of bench space for food prepping and breakfast bar. Furthermore, the adjoining air-conditioned dining/family domain is conveniently positioned with easy access to the very unique enclosed outdoor area, affording a great space for socialising or enjoying your meal to the outdoors. All four bedrooms are located up the other end of the home along with the main bathroom which features a large powder room in addition making those mornings before school with kids less stressful, also offering separate bath & shower. All bedrooms accommodate robes and ceiling fans, with the main including an ensuite with a separate toilet and walk-in robe, and direct access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Set on an allotment of 1553m2 with secure backyard and double shed with side access
- A warm and welcoming entrance with 9ft ceilings
- Four good sized bedrooms, three with built-ins and ceiling fans and a spacious master with WIR & private ensuite
- The well-appointed kitchen offers electric cooking & dishwasher
- Breakfast bar overlooking the combined kitchen and second living that comes with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Formal carpeted lounge area located off the kitchen
- Large main bathroom with additional powder room and separate toilet
- Completing the home is a huge undercover, alfresco area perfect for entertaining or casual dining with lockable gates for extra security
- Nestled in one of the quieter streets of Westbrook
You will live within a modern and family friendly neighbourhood that provides a great sense of community living, along with ensuring absolute convenience with Drayton Shopping Precinct just 7 minutes away and Grand Central Shopping Centre in the centre of Toowoomba’s CBD just a mere 16 minutes away. We look forward to seeing you at the open home or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this great home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|