Tucked away in a quiet street of Darling Heights, this neat, solid home presents a wonderful investment opportunity. This warm and welcoming home features a spacious flow-through layout with a modern kitchen, outdoor northern-facing backyard, assuring a lifestyle of peaceful comfort.
Featuring 3 good sized bedrooms with the main being a double with reverse cycle air conditioning and all with built ins, a single lock up garage which could also be a rumpus/utility room, plus a separate carport, a tidy modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The large updated kitchen comes separate off the dining area has loads of bench space and storage. The huge separate lounge has reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.
- Modern separate kitchen with loads of bench space and storage
- Spacious and light-filled lounge room with the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning
- Crisp white bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Three good sized bedrooms with wardrobes and main with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Side access to the rear
- Northern-facing grassed backyard and garden shed
- Single lock up garage which could also be a rumpus room or utility room
- Single carport and on a generous 720sqm block
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to the University
- Short drive to Kmart Plaza, Japanese Gardens and Westridge Shopping Centre
- Currently leased
Positioned within a highly regarded suburb you have the convenience of living just a minutes from the University, quality schools and Japanese Gardens plus easy access to all your everyday life essentials. This is also the perfect investment with great tenants already residing and paying $310 per week, simply Invest & forget!
We look forward to seeing you at the open home, or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$293 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|