Positioned in a quiet Wilsonton Street and just a stones throw from the beautiful local parklands, this superb home offers convenient family living at its absolute finest! This solid home has a fantastic layout with separate living areas to create loads of flexibility for furniture layouts and entertaining. Be surprised by the amount of space and living you could do when you come to check this one out. The options are endless with either a large family fitting in comfortably, extended family bunking in downstairs, whatever the circumstances, this one is sure to impress and meets all the needs.
As you enter, you are greeted by the staircase giving you the option to either check out the ample living space downstairs including 2 bedrooms, a separate modern bathroom, an additional living room with a bar that leads to the very inviting outdoor entertaining space with a feature timber privacy screening. The staircase also leads up to a sweeping air-conditioned open plan living and dining room area ambient with soft natural light filtering in from the huge front sunroom. The kitchen features a lovely island bench with feature pendant lighting and loads of storage. Included in the kitchen is gas cooking along with a large pantry and dishwasher. Taking you up the hallway is the main and second bedrooms with built in robes, the stunning main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and tonnes of storage.
Stepping to the outdoors from either the kitchen or the huge garage under house with loads of workbench space beside the single car garage and separate laundry you will be amazed at the amount of space, fully fenced backyard with access to the shed from both the front and back, with a separate storage room at the back. There is also a single carport on the side of the house with access.
- 4 Large bedrooms, main with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open plan living and dining area upstairs with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stunning features, dishwasher and gas stove
- Additional living downstairs, an in built bar and access to the front entertaining area with a timber feature privacy screen
- Master bedroom has built-ins and reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 bedrooms downstairs and another upstairs with the main
- 2 recently renovated bathrooms tiled from floor to ceiling 1 being upstairs and 1 downstairs
- Large separate laundry
- Huge garage under house with loads of working bench
- Shed with access and seperate storage room and seperate carport
- Fully fenced backyard
- High raked ceilings for some character
This is a great price range for first home buyers or someone looking to start again. A quality home in a convenient location represents fantastic value. This property is worth an inspection and probably won’t last long. We look forward to seeing you at the open home, or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?