This impeccably presented Glenvale home is sure to impress! Located within a five minute’ walk of “Wyalla Plaza” and just a short stroll to beautiful local parklands & sporting fields, this is the one you have been waiting for! This charming home is out to impress, don’t blink or it will be gone!
• Three good sized built-in bedrooms, two of which sport ceiling fans
• Separate lounge with floating timber flooring & reverse cycle air conditioning
• Well-appointed, renovated kitchen, complimented with stainless steel appliances inclusive of electric cooking facilities & copious amounts of cupboard space
• Combined kitchen & dining
• Beautifully, freshly renovated bathroom sporting a separate shower, bath & toilet
• Internal laundry
• Security screening throughout for peace of mind
• Boasting a remote single lock-up garage with internal access catering for all car accommodation requirements
• Low maintenance, fully fenced yard, perfect for kids & pets
All of this and so much more! What a fantastic property, go ahead and spoil yourself, this one is definitely worth it!
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE rh.com.au/toowoomba
We are still conducting property inspections for prospective tenants and buyers. We may now hold open home inspections with up to five (5) people present (plus 1 x agent) for the safety of our staff and the public.
Virtual Tours of some properties may also be available. Please contact our office for more information.
We are still providing a full service to our clients during these times.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|