This superbly located brick home is arguably in one of Rangeville’s most sought after pockets, lending itself to investors or families who are wanting the convenience of having everything literally at your doorstep. Being just across the street from Rangeville State School and High Street Plaza and Service Prescient, this impressive home will certainly attract a variety of astute purchasers looking for a solid investment with future capital growth in a prime real estate locale.
The fully fenced cottage-style home features open plan living area plus a separate, well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher. Each bedroom is carpeted and of good size and also a large main bathroom. Outside boasts a great outdoor entertaining area complete with a built-in gazebo and BBQ area. The single lock up garage is longer than the standard and in addition offers a separate storage area behind the shed.
- Cottage style brick home in a prime location
- Gorgeous gable style verandah wraps the front of the house
- Unique entertaining gazebo area in the fully fenced backyard
- The home features three bedrooms
- Good sized separate kitchen which electric oven and dishwasher
- Combined lounge & dining with a reverse cycle air-conditioner
- The bathroom offers a shower and a separate toilet
- Separate laundry leading to the backyard
- Fully fenced yard
- Garden shed and water tank
- Fully fenced backyard
- 551m2 of valuable land in a fantastic location
- Large single lock up garage with a workshop area
Ideal position in a sought-after Rangeville street, this brick lowset provides all the essentials for a comfortable lifestyle. Set on a 551sqm block this home is close to the reputable schools such as Centenary Heights High School and Rangeville Primary School, and High Street Plaza and Service Prescient across the street and Picnic Point is just a lovely 15 minute stroll away. This home will not last long so be quick! To book a viewing, please select the “Request an Inspection” button to views times that are available.
General Rates; $1350.03 per half year net with discount if paid on time.
Water Rates; $314.95 per half year net with discount if paid on time plus usage
Currently tenanted until 30th March at $325p/w, however, current rental appraisal is $380 – $400 per week.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||178|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|