This gorgeous GJ Gardener 2017 built home with large floorplan sits on a generous 2020m2 block. Showcasing subtle flair and beautifully detailed interiors, there is an abundance of style that is incorporated throughout this home. As you enter you will be instantly impressed by the large windows and views! With all the light generously filling the home and creating space and airflow, bringing the outside in and the inside out.
Crafted for the entertainer, the floorplan seamlessly integrates several living spaces, ideal for hosting a range of events. While the home itself has been designed to be practical and highly livable as well, featuring a household friendly composition that utilises all spaces excellently.
Adjacent to the entry foyer is the fully carpeted media room. Central to the family home is the open plan kitchen, dining and living room including a fireplace. The beautiful chef’s kitchen has an electric cooktop, double bay sink, ample bench space and storage and a dishwasher. The adjacent meals area and living room is a huge space and sliding screen doors which provide access to the outdoor undercover entertaining area smelling the steak cooking on the BBQ while enjoying the gorgeous views for days.
- Set on an elevated 2020m2 block.
- Modern and contemporary colour palette used throughout
- Huge living areas and carpet to the bedrooms, wide entry way and spacious hallways
- Large master bedroom with spacious walk in robe, ensuite with stunning stand alone bath and large shower
- 3 other good size bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Entertainers kitchen with huge island bench, electric cooktop, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Separate media room with ceiling fan
- Separate library/study off the hallway
- Main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower, and separate toilet
- Huge internal laundry with built in cabinetry and direct access to the backyard
- Large undercover entertaining area with separate area including built in fire pit and pizza oven to look over the stunning views.
Located in the new, up and coming Sovereign Hill Estate, such a quiet and peaceful setting yet with every advantage of an extremely handy location to town. Pockets this good are hard to find. Just a few minutes to Glenvale State School and Glenvale Christian School, also the new Coles shopping Centre in Glenvale is just a few minutes away and Toowoomba CBD is just a mere 14 minutes away. Contact Andrew or Amy for more information or we look forward to seeing you at the open home.
- Built – 2017
- General Rates: $1059.11 per half year net with discount if paid on time.
- Water Rates: $314.95 per half year net with discount if paid on time plus usage
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|