Positioned in a quiet, leafy pocket, just a short ten minute drive to the CBD & just a short walk to popular local cafes & preferred schools, this superb home offers a tranquil, private, family friendly lifestyle in a desired location! This is an impressive property that you can be proud of!
• Four generous built-in bedrooms, two of which are complimented with a private balcony, the master, sporting reverse cycle air conditioning
• Beautiful, large, fully renovated kitchen, perfect for the aspiring chef, complete with stainless steel appliances inclusive of a gas cooktop, double oven, dishwasher, Caesar stone benchtops & copious amounts of cupboard space
• Separate living area with reverse cycle air conditioning & a gas log fire
• Separate carpeted formal lounge & dining
• Generous bathroom on the lower level with a separate shower & toilet
• Internal laundry, complete with a laundry Shute for added convenience
• Additional toilet
• Remote Double lock-up garage with internal access, one side is tandem, copious amounts of under house storage available
• Covered, Eastern facing deck, completed with café blinds, creating comfort all year round
• Serene, tranquil, fully fenced yard
This property will not last long, located in a prime position with such a sophisticated design. Take the opportunity today to inspect a unique, one of a kind, Eastside home.
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – A LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE EMAILED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|