Investors talk about blue chip investments – Position, Return, & Potential. Well, this property definitely ticks these boxes when it comes to buying an investment! If you are looking for an opportunity to enter the property market… then look no further. This low set three-bedroom chamfer on brick home is currently returning $290 per week for those who are looking for a quality investment home. Situated on a generous 728m2 flat block in an ideal location for schools, shops and parks, this property is prime for either updating to add value or sit on it and reap the returns with the current tenants on a lease until May 2022.
The home features a separate sunroom upon entry leading into a good sized lounge room with a cozy fire place, flowing through to the open plan dining and functional kitchen boasting electric appliances and dishwasher. 3 carpeted bedrooms with built in robes. The main bathroom comes with a shower over bath and extra storage cupboard. a delightful southern facing outdoor entertaining area so that you can entertain all year round or relax outdoors in comfort.
- Three good sized, carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- A large, open plan living & dining area with a fire place – perfect for those cold winter nights
- Freshly painted kitchen equipped with electric cooking appliances & a dishwasher
- Main bathroom has a shower over bath & separate toilet
- Lovely sunroom provides the perfect place for a home office or playroom
- Large, fully fenced backyard with a garden shed – Great for kids or pets
Positioned within a highly regarded suburb you have the convenience of living just minutes from the University, quality schools and Japanese Gardens plus easy access to all your everyday life essentials. This is also the perfect investment with great tenants already residing and paying $290 per week, simply Invest & forget.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|