Am I a glamour that will get your pulse racing and your chest heaving with excitement? No I’m probably not, but I’m also not a pretender or a flimsy jack built house. I’m chamfer on brick with a tile roof and I’ve stood the test of time, my looks may not be my best quality, but they’re easily transformed. Half the people you know have probably had cosmetic surgery, so why should I be any different, I don’t need Botox or fillers, I just need a make up make over. Buy a home with good bones, add a bit of elbow grease and imagination and enjoy knock out results! You’ll have a property you’ve personally crafted that you’re proud to call home, but you’ll also add incredible value that will financially serve you well into the future!
- One level living & a fabulously flat block make for an easy renovation & lifestyle
- The outside of the home including guttering is all in good condition
- Separate lounge room with the dining coming off the kitchen
- The kitchen has so much room to create a great new space, it also comes with a near new stove
- Three bedrooms – two with built ins
- The bedrooms & bathroom wing runs to left of the home just needing a paint & carpet
- Boasting a separate toilet, the bathroom is a decent size with a separate bath and shower
- Also a great sized separate laundry that leads to the backyard
- A single lock up garage with internal access plus a single carport in addition
- A great North facing backyard promises cool summer breezes & winter sun
- Not one, but two garden sheds
I may not be the house of your dreams yet, but I promise I can be. In the meantime am I one of the cheapest homes going in Centenary Heights right now? With prices on the rise here, there and everywhere, securing your spot is half the battle so jump in quick. Located just 3 minutes to Centenary Heights High School, 5 minutes to Kmart Shopping Plaza and parks. We look forward to seeing you at the open home or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this great home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|