You will fall in love with this absolute prime & leafy east side Rangeville location. Situated on the high side of Cohoe street, this elevated 728m2 block offers fantastic tranquil views from the front porch, established gardens and a private backyard. Within close proximity to private & public schools, cafes, Picnic Point, Lake Annand, The Range & High Street Shopping Centres & the Toowoomba CBD. There is no wonder this part of Rangeville is so highly sought after. The home itself is in need of a little TLC & is ready and waiting for it’s new owners to add the finishing touches and create a truly enviable residence. Inspect, be surprised and uncover the fantastic opportunity represented at this picturesque & ultra-convenient range side address.
• 3 good sized built in bedrooms
• Rumpus room /4th Bedroom.
• 2.5kw Solar Panel system & Natural Gas
• Reverse Cycle a/c & Wood Combustion Heater.
• Centenary Heights State High School & Rangeville State School Catchments.
• Auction on site Wednesday 17th April at 12pm unless sold prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$378 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|