This beautifully appointed Rangeville home offers a touch of class & style in a great location that displays family living at its absolute finest. Located within a two minute drive of Rangeville primary school and serene local parklands such as the Waterbird Habitat and Lake Annand. Don’t delay and come and secure your own piece of Rangeville magic.
The living area consists of three large rooms connected by archways. Extensive windows give this area a spacious and airy ambience. The kitchen is all new including new appliances. Two reverse cycle air conditioners combine to heat or cool this area. A wood-burning stove provides an extra heating option for winter. All three bedrooms are newly carpeted and have built-in wardrobes and large windows. The master bedroom is north facing and its bay window overlooks the front garden. It has a large built-in wardrobe and a compact ensuite bathroom. There are also two outdoor sitting areas: a front porch with sunny northern exposure, and a back “deck” with shaded southern exposure. The low maintenance garden has automatic irrigation.
- Three generous built-in bedrooms, complete with wall heaters and one with a reverse cycle air conditioner
- Ensuite with shower & toilet
- A large, separate, lounge room
- Separate dining room, complete with air conditioner
- Low maintenance floating flooring
- Modern, fully renovated kitchen with electric cooking facilities and a dishwasher
- Immaculately kept bathroom facilities featuring a separate shower and toilet
- Separate, internal laundry
- Full security screening throughout for your peace of mind
- Single lock-up garage with internal access catering for all car accommodation and storage needs
- Well established gardens, complete with watering system
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
All of this and so much more, nestled within a quiet street, just a stones throw from High Street Plaza, Centenary Heights State High School is just 3 minutes away and Rangeville State School is just a 400m stroll away. The Iconic Picnic Point is also just 3 minutes away, you owe it to yourself and your family to inspect this gorgeous home and a sought after location.
Rental Appraisal; $440 – $460 per week
General Rates; $1436.08 per half year net with discount if paid on time.
Water Rates; $314.95 per half year net with discount if paid on time plus usage
*Please note – masks must be worn for the duration of inspecting this property.*
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||178|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|