Located in a quiet cul-de-sac is this stylish & spacious brick home with plenty of room for the Car Collector or Home-based Business Operator. Set on a large 906 sqm block this home has a mix of open plan living & more intimate spaces for relaxing in private whilst a spacious kitchen provides a central hub for the family with seamless flow to the surrounding living & entertaining spaces. There are 3 large bedrooms each with built-in robes plus a separate office. Main bedroom has walk in robe & ensuite. The use of timber & brick give a warmth and richness to the media room & the formal dining room could easily be converted to a large 4th Bedroom. Plenty of storage through-out the home. Large double garage has internal access plus extra high carport is perfect for the Caravan or Boat.
Got toys? You now have a separate space for them. Say goodbye to the clutter in the home, with easy access to a large shed (actually two sheds connected) 6×6 & 6×3, a secure space to hide away in.
With USQ, Japanese Gardens, Schools and shopping at your fingertips, this home offers easy living for the whole family.
- 906 sqm fully fenced block
- Stylish Terracotta Roof.
- Large Kitchen has near new dishwasher, Gas cooker, large oven & plenty of cupboards and bench space.
- High vaulted timber ceilings in Lounge and Dining rooms
- Office has built-in shelving
- 3 Living spaces, open plan and private areas
- Formal Dining or easy conversion to 4 The bedroom/
- 3 large bedrooms with robes.
- Family Bathroom plus ensuite off main bedroom
- Some Security screens,
- Covered entertaining area
- Double garage, double carport
- Separate shed (has power.)
- Fully fenced & private backyard
- Quiet location with no through traffic.
- Access through to USQ & Japanese Gardens
- 100m to Darling Heights School
Rental Appraisal :- $380/ $390wk.
Call now, this is the one you have been searching for!
Bruce 0418 153 565
Cheryl 0431 760 667
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|