This well-appointed four bedroom residence sits upon an easily maintained but equally expansive 700m block. Already perfect for the family, it also offers a 5.7×3m powered shed and a 6×3.2m caravan accommodation. You will not buy better in Middle Ridge.
Two living areas, a study nook, separate dining area and a centrally located kitchen come together in a flowing design.
Features at a glance:
- 700m level allotment
- 5.7×3m powered shed
- Caravan accommodation or carport with extra height away from the front of the house
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Large kitchen with an open plan living room which leads to the outdoor alfresco
- Large well-appointed laundry
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Side access
- Fully fenced
- Nearby to public and private schools, with childcare and parks in close proximity.
- Walking distance to The Ridge Shopping Centre and easy access to all sporting facilities.
The property features spacious parking spaces, including a two car secure garage, powered shed, additional off street parking and a carport for a caravan or trailer tucked away from the front. Added extras of the property include security screens and deadlocks throughout, fully fenced rear, and side and roof insulation.
Centrally located on a quiet street in Middle Ridge this home is within a very short drive to Seven Springs medical practitioners and walking distances to a wide variety of facilities. This property won’t disappoint!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$373 p.w.|