Situated on an expansive block is one of the best investment opportunities in town right now! 2 standalone houses on the 1 title and both properties have been carefully positioned for privacy from one another with a seperate shed plus another utility room and half bathroom in between. The options are endless here, whether you are looking for dual living for the extended family, a healthy investment, or subdivision profit. The dual living option offers great versatility with separate fully self-contained living available. Either house would be ideal for teenagers, grandparents, guests, running a business, or an extra rental income! There are numerous options here to cater for so many family dynamics.
With the front house boasting the 1920’s Queenslander style it exudes a warm ambiance inside and out with a multitude of living features. Boasting a seperate living room featuring the original fireplace and good family sized kitchen with modern appliances, 2 double bedrooms with built-ins and a reverse cycle air conditioner in the main. Perch up on the front verandah watching the world go by or camp out in the fully fenced backyard if privacy is what you’re after. With the feel and charm of an era gone by, this property presents great value and a fantastic opportunity to start your next chapter or renovate and capitalise on the perfect location!
The modern, self-contained house at the back of the block has all options covered; owner occupier, leased tenants or an extended family member. This unique, 2-bedroom home has a flexible layout, the seperate lounge and kitchen provides a spacious layout, the master bedroom and second bedroom come with built-ins, a seperate bathroom and single lock up garage attached to the home for parking convenience.
- 2 houses, 1 shed, 1 block
- Typical 1920’s Queenslander with front verandah
- Seperate 2 bedroom house at the back of the block
- Single shed in between the homes with an additional utility room and half bathroom
- Two generous bedrooms to each home, with reverse cycle air conditioning the main and built-in robes to all
- Beautiful character interiors with custom kitchen & bespoke timber accents
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Modern kitchens with modern appliances
- Original characteristic fireplace to the front home
- Fully fenced yard to the front home
- 2 x Single carports with loads of room to park the cars
- Low maintenance gardens and pet friendly rear yards
This property will suit a wide variety of uses and the myriad of future configurations and uses is limited only by ones imagination… and council requirements. A great location that will satisfy busy family members lifestyles with only a short drive or walking distance to the city.
We look forward to seeing you at the open home, or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?