This solid brick family home has been renovated throughout and is ready and waiting for the lucky new tenants who will get to call this immaculately presented property ‘home’.
Fully security screened, and offering stunning high-end finishes throughout including ducted-air conditioning, your comfort year-round is assured. The carpeted lounge room flows seamlessly through to the gorgeous kitchen with stone bench-tops, and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher- just to make life that little bit easier. Both the kitchen and dining areas overlook the fully fenced 810m2 low maintenance yard and the expansive outdoor entertainment patio- the perfect space to entertain or watch the children play. You’ll love the convenience of having rear yard access through the side gates which open to a single carport plus additional single lock up garage. There’s even more space available in the drive-way area off the main street for further vehicles!
You will fall in love with the main bathroom which boasts the most beautiful modern grey tiles and wall-hung vanity unit as well has heater lamps to help warm you up on those chilly mornings! There is a separate toilet, and extra built-in cupboards in the laundry for your additional storage requirements. So many additional perks to make living here so easy- even the laundry includes a sensor light! Beautiful white timber slat blinds, a lovely colour scheme throughout and soft carpets to all the bedroom areas add to the growing list of features you will enjoy if this property becomes yours to enjoy. Positioned in a lovely street, close to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, all conveniences and with multiple local school options, this house is as well positioned as it is priced. Get in quick! Outdoor pets negotiable.
- Fresh and modern design throughout
- Ideal floorplan with separate carpeted lounge
- Generously sized and modern kitchen with loads of cupboard space and dishwasher
- Three carpeted bedrooms, two with built ins
- Stunning and functional bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with loads more storage space and internal sensor light- great for the kids through the night
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Solar, Water tank and fully fenced backyard
- Huge outdoor entertaining area with a gable roof making it feel extra spacious
- Access down the driveway to the powered single lock up garage
- Large child and pet-friendly yard
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – A LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE EMAILED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|