‘Winfarthing’ in Parkwood Estate, one of Toowoomba’s most beautiful gardens, together with its gracious home, is for sale. Established over 25 years this low maintenance former Open Garden Scheme garden is park like and surrounds a spacious, light-filled home designed, for living, raising a family, entertaining or working from home; it can be whatever you want it to be. Every room looks into the garden and upstairs you can wake to views of the Lockyer Valley and choose a room for your office that looks over the trees of the city or the valley. Wherever you are in the home you will be surrounded by quiet, except for birdsong, as there is no passing traffic.
In addition to this you are secure within the gated estate and the home’s monitored security system and comfortable year round with a choice of gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and fans.
The estate tennis court with covered seating area provides exercise and entertainment, and the pergola and paved outdoor living area perfect for family and friends to gather around the barbeque.
• a double garage with work bench and built in cupboards plus a garden shed, provide extensive storage,
• Close to schools, 3.8 km or 8 minutes drive to CBD
• Large block – 1024 square metres – virtually maintenance free: no lawns, dripper water system, 11000 litre tank and pump, garden storage locker, gutter guard and established gardens specifically designed to be low maintenance as owners travel frequently for work
• 4 double bedrooms or 3 and a study/office
• 3 bathrooms including ensuite
• Well maintained with new carpet.
Just move in and enjoy life……
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|