Submitting Your Application
Once you’ve found and inspected a property that you are happy with, the next step is to submit a tenancy application.
You will be required to have the following details and copies of the relevant documentation as listed below:
- Basic personal details
- Details of your current and past addresses
- Emergency contact details
- Evidence of rental history or details of home ownership
- Personal and professional references
- 100 points of identification: Driver’s license, passport, 18+ card, birth certificate
- Bank/credit card, phone/electricity account statement, bank statement
- Employment details or proof of income
- Last three pay slips, employment contract
There are many ways to submit your application. You may hand it in at the property inspection, you may hand it in at one of our offices or you can fax or email it to us.
Applications will not be accepted if you have not viewed the property.
Please click here to fill out a application form.