Price just reduced – Vendor must sell – All offers considered !
“Great investment rental returns – $550 per week for maximus your property returns”
The Central Adelaide Apartment is situated in Adelaide’s prime City centre on Grote Street, and offers a highly desirable metropolitan lifestyle. You are within walking distance to Chinatown and Adelaide Central Market with its eclectic mix of retail outlets and eateries as well as Adelaide University’s North terrace City Campus and The University of South Australia’s East and West Campuses.
You will love the sprawling balcony with 180-degree North City views. This is also an ideal spot to enjoy your morning coffee or simply relax and take in the panoramic view after a busy day at work.
Configured with open plan living and two great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and large windows, you will certainly appreciate the airiness and homely ambience of the property. The kitchen area boasts stainless steel appliances, ample storage and bench space.
Key Features You Must Be Aware Of:
• Access to unbelievable amenities include: Heated Sky Infinity Pool, Entertainment in house Cinema with 120-inch 3D Screen, Fully equipped Gym, Rooftop Garden with Barbecue & Mini Golf, Billiard Room & Video Conference Room
• Two great sized bedrooms with BIR and large windows
• A private balcony to offer you 180 -degree North city views
• Open plan kitchen with ample storage space
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning through the whole apartment
• One Secure Carpark space (Car stacker)
• Great investment rental returns – $610 per week for maximus your property returns
• Located within the current Adelaide High School zoning & Adelaide Botanic High School zoning
*Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||540|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|