Welcome to 42 Tangorin Street, Wynnum! This home is located in a quiet neighbourhood, just a short walk to the train station and school, and with easy access to Wynnum CBD.
As you step inside you will be charmed by the style, open plan, yet well separated, so you can enjoy a comfortable flow of living.
• 3 bedrooms, 2-way bathroom with separate toilet
• spacious deck adjoining kitchen and dining areas … simply perfect for outdoor relaxing and enjoying the fresh air and excellent for entertaining … so wonderfully private!
• bedrooms are spacious and offer ample natural light.
• two way bathroom is very generous, modern and well-appointed.
• large garden shed located at the back of the property to house all of the outdoor equipment.
The interior design is tastefully done, beautiful floorboards add a touch of elegance to the light filled space and well equipped kitchen connects so well with indoor outdoor flow to the deck … and backyard is perfect for entertaining … and the fully fenced property provides further security making it a great space for children and pets to play.
The property is conveniently located on ground level, making it easily accessible for all.
Situated in a friendly neighborhood, this property offers a peaceful and serene environment.
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this house your home! Contact us today for a price guide and to schedule a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|