This conventional family home is sitting on a good size allotment, an approx. 695m2 block of land with an approx. 18.06m frontage.
Your future home is conveniently located in close proximity to The Westfield Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre and O-Bahn interchange, Modbury Community Children Centre, Modbury High School, Ardtornish Primary School.
FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES :
• 3 good size bedrooms, Master Bed, and Bedroom 3 with BIR.
• Ducted evaporative Aircon.
• Large family room adjacent to the kitchen, facing rear yard and decking.
• A well-maintained kitchen with ample storage space.
• Skylight above meals area and the kitchen.
• Main bathroom with both shower & bath, with separate toilet.
• Large covered entertaining area with decking.
• A large single garage, which could also be utilized as further storage or a workshop.
• A Single carport at the front.
• 4.5 kW solar system approx. (16 solar panels) will save a huge amount of your utility bill.
• 5 Min drive to Modbury High School and 2 Min Drive to Ardtornish Primary School and Children’s Centre.
The property’s location is remarkable because it is close to The Westfield Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre is just 12 minutes walking distance away and Express bus transport service O-Bahn is next to the Shopping Centre. The Westfield Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre is having different shopping shops, eateries, different fashion brands, banks, grocery stores, Cinema, etc.
The property is currently tenanted at $340p/w until 07/11/2020 on a Fixed Term Lease.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY:
Certificate of Title: Volume 5119 Folio 31
Zoning: Residential/ 11- Residential Growth
Council: Tea Tree Gully
Land Size: 695m2 (approx.)
Frontage: 18.06 (Approx.)
Year Built: 1963
Disclaimer; All information provided has been obtained by Raine & Horne Blackwood from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|