Very conveniently located within minutes walk to bus stops and Gailey Five Ways Shopping Centre, this large apartment features a cool north facing balcony with beautiful cross breezes and light throughout.
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes and 2nd balcony access, master with ensuite.
- Good size kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven and ample storage and bench space.
- Spacious, open plan living and dining area.
- 2 generous balconies with leafy outlook.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Internal laundry in unit.
- Single lock up garage.
- Security screens and new carpet.
- Small, secure complex with intercom access.
- Corner position with a good sense of privacy.
- Minutes walk to bus stops and local shops, restaurants, cafes and parks.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village and Brisbane CBD.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Fridge & washing machine included!
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||179|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|