This modern, freshly renovated apartment is ideally situated in highly sought-after Bardon in an elevated position amongst the trees with views over the hillside.
- 2 large bedrooms with ceiling fans (built-in robe to master).
- New, modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven and ample bench and cupboard space.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning and timber laminate flooring.
- Well appointed, modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- Private leafy balcony with views over Bardon hillsides.
- Internal laundry.
- Undercover parking for 1 vehicle.
- Communal storage area
- Pets on application.
- Short stroll to public transport, Rosalie Village and the Paddington Arts and Cafe precinct.
- Located within the sought-after Rainworth School catchment
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-18 %|