- 2 large bedrooms with ceiling fans (built-in robe to master).
- New, modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven and ample bench and cupboard space.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning and timber laminate flooring.
- Well appointed, modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- Private leafy balcony with views over Bardon hillsides.
- Internal laundry.
- Undercover parking for 1 vehicle.
- Storage area
- Pets on application.
- Short stroll to public transport, Rosalie Village and the Paddington Arts and Cafe precinct.
- Located within the sought-after Rainworth School catchment
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|