Built by one of Darwin’s most reputable builders is this gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bath family home situated in the back streets of Palmerston’s newest prestige suburb Durack Heights. Set on a corner block within close proximity to the lakes and parks the estate is famous for.
The Budding chef will love the kitchen, the stone top benches provide ample counter space complementing the light colour scheme & airy feel of the property perfectly. Including a gas cooktop, built in stainless steel dishwasher & a walk in pantry offering great extra storage.
Open plan living and dining area offers loads of room enabling you to create the perfect space for the family to come together and lead out to the outdoor alfresco entertaining area.
The large master suite is complete with a walk in wardrobe and adjacent to the impressive ensuite. With 3 more bedrooms each including built-in robes with split system air conditioning, fans & tiles throughout.
The property is within walking distance to Palmerston’s new Gateway shopping centre, schools, day care, parks & much more! Join the lakeside community today!
- Four generous sized bedrooms, with ensuite to the master.
- Quality tiles and split system air conditioning throughout.
- Large open plan dining and living area.
- Highly functional kitchen with large oven, dishwasher and separate pantry.
- The home offers ample cupboard and linen spaces throughout.
- Enjoy the rear entertaining patio, complete with a handy lock up storeroom.
- Low maintenance gardens including reticulation
- Automatic, double roller door lock up garage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-31 %|