If bigger is better than this family home will excite and delight the home owner looking for room to spread out and enjoy. At street level the home has a large frontage with dual garage parking and side gated entry with large concrete hard stand for the boat or trailer along with parking for 2 more in the drive. Screened with low hedges across the front, the home has wide open lawns and easy care gardens.
At the front of the home is a lavish master bedroom suite with generous built in robe storage and an ensuite bathroom with twin vanity and twin shower as well. The media room / family room is also front facing with triple louvered windows banks to frame the front yard views. The home is tiled throughout with split A/C in the bedrooms and cassette A/C on the main living room.
Sweeping open plan living areas are light and bright with a separate dining room hugged with windows framing the gardens outside. The living room has sliding door access through to the verandah and a feature wall. The kitchen boasts banks of storage with overhead cupboards along with a pantry and sit at breakfast bar.
Outside is a huge verandah that looks out over rolling green lawns and a screen of tropical gardens along with the in ground swimming pool which is securely fenced and positioned in the back corner to make the most of the yard space. Tucked into the corner is a garden shed with a mounted clothes line and a rockery garden with the pool pump high and dry out of the lawn.
Boasting family sized proportions and a layout that is both functional and exciting, this home is well presented for sale and will move quickly.
What you will love:
• Impressive 875m2 land size
• Dual garage parking with side gated entry for the boat or trailer with large concrete hard stand
• Front facing rumpus room / media room with sliding door entry and A/C
• Master bedroom is also front facing with BIR and ensuite bathroom
• Hallway leads through to a dining room nook with garden views framed in the windows
• Open living room flows via sliding doors through to the verandah
• Kitchen includes wrap around counters along with a pantry
• 3 bedroom all include built in robes and A/C
• Main bathroom offers a bath tub and shower with central vanity and sep W/C
• Internal laundry room along with a hallway linen closet
• Verandah spans along the side of the home and has views over the pool
• In ground swimming pool is the perfect space for the kids to play
• Shed for the tools and toys along with a mounted clothes line
• Security screens throughout
• Solar hot water
• Low maintenance solid block work construction with cement render finish
• Build by award winning builders Overlander Homes
Around the Suburb:
• Located nearby to a wide open parkland where the kids can kick a ball
• Take the dog for a walk through the suburb and explore
• School and daycare within the suburb, local shops and GP as well
• Weekend Freak Shakes at the Fresh Point Café or midweek meals at the Bell Tavern
• 5 minutes to Palmerston CBD with markets throughout the dry season