Property ID: 19966259
Perfect for your family to call this house a home. Built by one of Darwin’s most sought after builders, Overlander Homes, this home boats exceptional quality and has the best finishes throughout. Once you step into this modern style home you will be impressed! This gorgeous home has been cleverly designed and boasts an innovative floor plan, complete with a fresh, neutral colour scheme throughout. The master bedroom is located at the front of the home whilst the remaining bedrooms are located the rear making this home perfect for families!
• The kitchen is definitely the hub of this home. It features a large breakfast bar where
the whole family can gather around. Double door pantry, quality Smeg stainless steel
appliances, dishwasher and microwave nook are all additional features of this stylish
• There is a dining and lounge area that overseas the kitchen and steps out onto the
• Additional separate lounge room with double sliding doors makes this perfect for family
• The master bedroom is fit for a king and boasts a massive wardrobe and luxurious
ensuite featuring huge vanity with his and hers basins and shower heads
• The remaining bedrooms are very generous in size and flaunt built in wardrobes and air-
• The contemporary master bathroom features a generous sized shower with feature tile,
separate bath and also boasts a separate toilet
• Internal laundry with external access to the clothes line and features a bench area and
• Outside you will find a massive entertaining area overlooking the huge backyard with
enough room to kick the footy or have a game of back yard cricket! But don’t be put
off, this yard is very easy to maintain!
• This home boasts exceptional quality and the best finishes throughout including LED
lighting, stained timber skirtings and wardrobe just to name a few!
• Extra features include double lock up garage, multiple linen cupboards, garden shed and
lockable side fencing!
• Pets on application
This home is truly stunning and an inspection will not disappoint! Nestled in the quiet newly established suburb of Johnston this home is within walking distance to parks,shops and a school. Only a 2 minutes drive and you will find yourself in Palmerston’s city centre!
Raine & Horne DO NOT accept 1form applications, if you would like to apply for a Raine & Horne property, please contact us via the “Email Agent” button and we will forward you the necessary documents.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|