Situated in the Smith Street Mall, Jepun apartments are like no other and offer residents the quintessential Darwin lifestyle. Perfectly positioned, this is the first and only residential complex within the Smith Street Mall.
- This property has been cleverly designed to capture ocean breezes and make the most out of the location
- The chic kitchen boasts a stone bench top, dishwasher, exposed range hood, built in wine rack and tall pantry
- Open plan living with sliding doors lead you out onto the balcony where you can enjoy the sunset, water views and Darwin
- Each bedroom is equipped with large built in wardrobes allowing for an abundance of storage
- King sized bed to main bedroom and Queen in the second bedroom
- Each bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling with spacious shower and under vanity storage
- Internal laundry with linen press, washing machine and dryer
- Split-system air-conditioning throughout
- Secure storage cage
- Furnished and self contained
- 2 car space – maximum length: 5.2 m, maximum width: 2.2 m, maximum height: 2.15 m, maximum weight: 2,200 kg
- Pool in complex
Smith Street Mall is the hub of Darwin’s CBD where you can shop till you drop then enjoy the cool ambiance relaxing at one of the many alfresco cafes or pubs. Shady Raintree Park at the northern end is popular at lunchtime and many outdoor events are held there during the dry season which is just one of the reasons Jepun is the most desirable location in Darwin!