Property ID: 20003527
This stunning home exudes style, space and luxury. Built by one of Darwin’s most reputable builders, this home is equipped with quality finishes throughout and such a practical floor plan!
• The kitchen is a delight to cook and entertain in. With a walk in pantry, 90cm free
standing oven and gas cooktop, crowds of storage, dishwasher and glass mirrored
• Light and bright open plan living area with additional theatre room that can be closed
off from the rest of the home; perfect for family movie nights!
• Outside you will find a great sized entertaining area which is surrounded by privacy
fencing, rolling green lawns and easy to care for gardens
• The master suite has a touch of luxury and features a free standing bath in the
ensuite, built in dressing table and substantial walk in wardrobe
• The rest of the bedrooms are down a separate hallway and all complete with built in
wardrobes and split-system air-conditioning
• The main bathroom is perfect for a family, featuring a separate shower and bath and
separate powder room
• Internal laundry with more storage than you’ll know what to do with
• Pet on application
This home is nestled in the new estate of Durack Heights where you’re only moments from lakes, parks, golf course, schools, Water Park and walking distance to the soon to be completed Gateway Shopping Centre!
Make this your forever home and book an inspection today!
Raine & Horne DO NOT accept 1form applications, if you would like to apply for a Raine & Horne property, please contact us via the “Email Agent” button and we will forward you the necessary documents.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-37 %|