Located 62km from Mudgee, 81km from Bathurst and 7km from the historic Hill End, this 100-acre farm was originally part of Alpha Station, a large sheep station dating back to the gold rush days.
The land is gently rolling and is approximately half cleared and fenced for grazing with the balance timbered and ideal for 4WD adventures and camping.
The original Alpha homestead has had some updating throughout and offers comfortable family living with three bedrooms, two living spaces, a wrap-around verandah and much more. With so much on offer, we highly encourage arranging an inspection to truly appreciate it all. Call and plan your move today!
Features include but are not limited to:
• Large attractive kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage
• Spacious open-plan living and dining area with a built-in bar
• Light-filled sunroom with built-in storage cupboards
• Three generously sized bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
• Functional family bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
• Slow-combustion wood fireplace plus split system heating and A/C
• High ceilings and polished timber floorboards
• Freshly painted throughout
• Wrap-around verandah with a picturesque rural outlook
• External laundry off the verandah with a convenient second WC
• 11m x 8m shed on slab with 3-phase power plus a 9m x 5m workshop
• Ample water with 15,000 gallons in water tanks plus 5 dams
• Large fenced chook yard and bird enclosures with cages
• Timber cattle yards (with some fire damage)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?