Positioned in the heart of Toowong only a short walk to Toowong Village, public transport, local parks and bikeways as well as Brisbane Boys College, this beautiful 3 bedroom house is the perfect place to call home!
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher, island bench, electric cooktop, oven and ceiling fan.
- Light and airy living area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Private leafy back deck.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, 2 with ceiling fans.
- Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Internal laundry.
- Fenced back yard.
- Timber floors throughout.
- Undercover parking for 1 vehicle.
- Convenient Toowong location walking distance to Toowong Village shops, restaurants, train station bus and CityCat as well as local parks.
- Within close proximity to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, University of Queensland, Brisbane Boys College and Brisbane CBD.
- Will consider Pet/s on application
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|