- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Second bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robes.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven.
- Large semi-enclosed private balcony with leafy outlook.
- Spacious master bathroom.
- Internal laundry.
- Remote single lock-up garage.
- Secure complex with intercom access.
- Short walk to public transport including Auchenflower Train Station, bus and CityCat.
- Within close proximity to Brisbane CBD, Toowong Village Shopping Centre, Brisbane River, Regatta Hotel and Wesley Hospital.
- Sorry, no pets.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|