Part of the management process is ensuring that the tenants are keeping the property in good order, while at the same time, making sure there are no maintenance items needing attention.
To do this, we conduct routine inspections of all properties under our management.
- Inspections are conducted on all rented properties managed by our office a minimum of twice yearly.
- The first inspection for a newly tenanted property occurs shortly after the first three months of the tenancy commencing.
- Tenants receive notification of inspections a minimum of seven days prior to the arranged date.
- Routine Inspections are conducted Monday-Friday between 9:00am – 4:00pm, however we may conduct an inspection outside of these hours with mutual agreement.
- Our staff uses the latest technology when conducting inspections.
- Legislation permits a maximum of four scheduled Routine Inspections within a 12 month period and landlords are welcome to attend.
- The results of all Routine Inspections are sent to the landlord in report format and accompanied by photographs.