As we fall under the Residential Tenancies Act, it's important to know what is deemed to be an emergency repair.
To help you out, we've listed a few to guide you along the way:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
Should you need assistance with an emergency repair after business hours, please contact Casey on 0457 070 088 who will guide you through the next steps.
As always, if you require emergency services (fire, ambulance, police) call 000.
Other emergency contacts:
Endeavour Energy: 131 003
Sydney Water: 13 20 90
SES: 132 500