Raine & Horne Innisfail is a full-service real estate agency, from residential to commercial, you can count on personal and professional service. With the Raine & Horne name, this agency has a grounding reputation for expertise and a continued commitment to excellence.
We at Raine & Horne Innisfail, believe that the entire process of renting your property from finding a tenant, leases and management should be smooth, comfortable and as stress-free as possible. We listen and work with our clients and our aim is to ensure that you maximise your returns and yields on your investment and minimise the costs to you.
We pride ourselves on providing a professional and transparent service whilst marketing your property using modern technologies and trends to maximise the exposure and generate the most interest in your investment.
Teaming with Raine & Horne Innisfail, you are working with not only an agency, but passionate individuals that can help you achieve your real estate goals and they will look after you.
What will I get for my fees?
As a property manager, we at Raine and Horne Innisfail feel it's important for you to know what you will be getting for your fees as part of our transparent and professional service to you.
We know how crucial it is to find the right property manager when it comes to your important investments, that's why at Raine and Horne Innisfail, your property manager will be like your personal assistant and guardian when it comes to your investment property and will continue to provide a range of personalised services directly for you that all include:
- Appraising the rental value of the property
- Advertising your property through various media sources
- Interviewing and screening potential tenants
- Report to you on all progress & applications recommended & not recommended for the property
- Lease the property to suitable tenants under your instructions
- Prepare all lease agreements
- Lodge and account for security bonds
- Arranging repairs by trade persons as required
- Conducting rent reviews and rent increases
- Paying accounts including council and water rates, maintenance, gardening, and insurance
- Control all correspondence for your property so you can be stress-free when it comes to your investment
- Keep you up-to-date on all matters concerning the property, including rent reviews and insurance, and recommending initial repairs or maintenance prior to the letting of the property
- Prepare monthly statements of account for all income and outgoings for the property
- Renew lease agreements under your authority
- Exercise your rights to issue all notices
- Return bond money on termination of the lease and account to the tenants and you for this money
- Re-let the property at the end of each tenancy in accordance with your instructions
- Conduct random drive-by inspections to ensure the external facade of the property is well maintained and tidy
- Carry out regular inspections as required
- Prepare financial year summary to maximise your legal tax entitlements
Consider: Your Fee is fully tax-deductible
We understand your real estate investment and its potential for capital growth along with healthy rental yields depend very much on good property management. Come in and see us today and we can discuss personalised services to suit you. We’ll look after you.
For more information about how our property management services can assist you:
to contact Chloe today.