At Raine and Horne Innisfail we appreciate our tenants and would like to make renting a smooth and efficient process for all involved.
That’s why when you have the advantage of leasing through us we provide you with the following:
- An experienced and understanding Property Manager dedicated to any enquiries you have in relation to your tenancy.
- A direct email address and phone line. If they should happen to be attending to another matter, you can simply leave a message directly for them, and they shall return your call or email promptly.
- Maintenance request forms available online to forward to your Property Manager for prompt attention for all repairs.
- After hours/emergency access to the principal and qualified tradespeople 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- Monthly, fortnightly and weekly rent payment facilities including direct debit, internet and telephone banking.
- Email and text messaging of new vacancies to suit your requirements.
What should I be aware of at property inspections?
One of our Property Managers will meet you at the property and show you its features and answer any questions you may have. During the inspection, please note if there are any maintenance issues or anything that may need attention at the property. It is important that any requests for the owner must be noted on the application form at the time of the inspection.
What details do I need to complete the tenancy application form?
We require you to complete your application fully and to present a minimum of 100 points identification upon submission of your application.
- 10 points: Medicare card, motor vehicle registration papers
- 30 points: Bank statements, recent utility accounts (telephone, electricity, gas)
- 40 points: Driver’s Licence, Passport, 18+ card, Birth Certificate
These will be photocopied by Raine & Horne Innisfail and the details kept securely on file. We cannot process your application until you meet these requirements. We also require you to supply proof of your income.
- Employed: Last two payslips
- Self-employed: Bank statements, Group Certificates or an accountant’s letter.
- Unemployed: Centrelink statement.
Please remember that each person over eighteen years who will be residing in the property must complete a Tenancy Application form, even if this resident will not be on the lease.
We would like to recommend that you gather all this information prior to meeting with us so that we can process your application quickly. We want to help smooth the way for you as much as possible.
What happens next?
Your application cannot be processed until it is complete with copies of all relevant supporting documents attached. Our Property Management team will contact you within 24 – 48 business hours. If the application is approved, the General Tenancy Agreement will need to be signed by all the stakeholders and a holding deposit of one week’s rent will need to be paid in cash to the office within 24 hours of acceptance.
Should you decide not to proceed with your application, the deposit paid will be forfeited to the owner, so our advice is to carefully consider your options before signing anything. We will do all we can to help you find the property that fulfills your needs and smooth the process as quickly and as hassle-free as possible for you.
Contact us now by email at [email protected]
or call our Office 07 4006 3461
Click here for your tenancy application